Yes, of course, it is a new year for you too! Wish you the bestest, happiest year, ever. 🙂
But, it is a ‘new year’ for me, because it is a year that has inspired me to change my life. Not that it doesn’t change enough already, all the time, any time! … but, this year has inspired me to change my life exactly the way i want it. It is the first time that i have made a list of new year resolutions!
So, here are my little notes to self, for 2014:
- Get less angry with my family members. (yes, even when they haven’t resolved to tick me off less often!)
- Dare. More than i do currently. To do, say and believe whatever I like.
- Maintain a blog. (I started one, I started one!)
- Act. Not just think, plan, conspire, ideate…
- Get inspired to be happy. Each day. Every day.
- Make 2014 the best year of my life, so far! (the start seems kick-the-tiny-ass already!)
Every year-end, we look back at the all the things that happened that year, to see how the year treated us. I wish to look back at 2014 to see how I treated it, for a change! Power to me 😉
Ending with a note by Mr. Coelho, my favourite go-to person when i want to set off my mind to wander and wonder…
“I will keep smiling, because it pleases me to know that people think I am mad.
My smile is my way of saying: ‘You can destroy my body, but not my soul.” http://paulocoelhoblog.com/2012/12/31/2013-the-first-year-of-the-rest-of-my-life/